So what did all of you crazy people do this weekend?  I went to the TLC bar night.  That was awesome.  I have not enjoyed just sitting and talking in such a long time.  It was nice.  The weather wasn't too bad.  So what am I reading you ask?

Forbidden by Jacquelyn Frank

It is the first novel in her Bodywalker series.  So far I am really digging it.  Not surprised though,  Ms. Frank is one of my favorite authors. 

I have some amazing ramblings that just keep poking around in my head.  So be on the look out.  :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you really want to know, just ask!

My Photo
Redhot
Freaktown, NC, United States
Want to know just ask.
View my complete profile

Pages

Follow me

Dark Erotica 's bookshelf: read
Dark Erotica 183 members
This is a group catered for the more aggressive form of Erotica (Dark Erotica). This would include...

Books we've read





View this group on Goodreads »