Moon Kissed


As a werewolf book this was a pretty hot book. I must say that I am not usually a fan of short stories. I like background and depth and the author usually mucks it up. I was pleasantly surprised. J.A. Saare writes beautifully. I really can't wait to read more. While there is not a whole lot of detail in regards to the couple itself I really think they could get another full length book to really flesh them out as a couple and Kass as a newly turned Wolf. I for one would love to read some more of Mrs. Saare's Wolfy love! If you like erotica and you like werewolves, then you should give it a go! Just remember it is a short story!!!!










0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you really want to know, just ask!

My Photo
Redhot
Freaktown, NC, United States
Want to know just ask.
View my complete profile

Pages

Follow me

Dark Erotica 's bookshelf: read
Dark Erotica 183 members
This is a group catered for the more aggressive form of Erotica (Dark Erotica). This would include...

Books we've read





View this group on Goodreads »