Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1) Tempting the Beast by Lora Leigh



My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I am a big fan of shifter stories. I thought the story was good. I liked the chemistry between Merinus and Callan.



I will say the Merinus seems to handle the situation almost to well about being mated to a shifter, I thought that could have been a little better. Callan was good just the way he was. No excuses just did what came to him. Period. The secondary characters I felt were really good and Mrs. Leigh did an excellent job planting seeds for future stories that makes you want to read as fast as you can to get to them. I can't wait to get to Kane and Sherra's story as well as Dawn. As usually the sex was great. VERY HOT, no holds barred........



View all my reviews >>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you really want to know, just ask!

My Photo
Redhot
Freaktown, NC, United States
Want to know just ask.
View my complete profile

Pages

Follow me

Dark Erotica 's bookshelf: read
Dark Erotica 183 members
This is a group catered for the more aggressive form of Erotica (Dark Erotica). This would include...

Books we've read





View this group on Goodreads »