Long, Lean and Lethal Long, Lean and Lethal by Lorie O'Clare



My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Ok. Don't get me wrong the storyline itself was good, actually pretty unique. I have never read a romantic suspense surrounding a group of swingers. That being said I think that made it difficult for Noah and Rain to actually form a bond or relationship. They just didn't seem connected as well as the characters of the previous book. The end was anti-climatic for me as well. I had a hard time connecting with Rain as a character, I just didn't get her.



Let me state again the story is good but if I have to compare it to the first one it is just not on the same level. If I had read this one first I probably would have rated it differently. Now the sex scenes were still smoking hot and right on par with what I expected from the author. With that being said I still think this will be a great series and I can't wait to read the third installment!



View all my reviews >>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you really want to know, just ask!

My Photo
Redhot
Freaktown, NC, United States
Want to know just ask.
View my complete profile

Pages

Follow me

Dark Erotica 's bookshelf: read
Dark Erotica 183 members
This is a group catered for the more aggressive form of Erotica (Dark Erotica). This would include...

Books we've read





View this group on Goodreads »