Falling DownFalling Down by Selena Kitt


My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Let me start by saying that I LOVE Selena Kitt. When I want something really hot and a little twisted she is my go to gal. Falling Down is no exception. I will state up front if you have a problem with rape, forced consent (if you would call it that), unprotected sex, and gang bangs, then you really should steer clear of this one.

Lindsey is a character that is so over the top at times I don't know if I want to beat her or strangle her. She unapologetically loves sex. Not only does she love it, she loves it rough, and quite often. Her character could have been a little more developed for in my opinion, she ended up being a very complex character. Fleshing her history out would have gone a long way in people's investment in her character.

Zach. I would have LOVED to have seen him more dominant. All in all, though I really liked him. He complimented the whirlwind that is Lindsey. I wished we could have learned a little bit more about him as well.

I know, I know. When you are reading smut there is not really supposed to be a story. WRONG! That is why I love Selena Kitt. Her books provide twisted fun with a taboo story. All in all this was an enjoyable read that I was able to finish really quickly.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you really want to know, just ask!

My Photo
Redhot
Freaktown, NC, United States
Want to know just ask.
View my complete profile

Pages

Follow me

Dark Erotica 's bookshelf: read
Dark Erotica 183 members
This is a group catered for the more aggressive form of Erotica (Dark Erotica). This would include...

Books we've read





View this group on Goodreads »

Just can't get enough!

Red's bookshelf: read

Tied Up, Tied Down Missing Holly Vulnerable Big Bad Wolf Creation of Desire

More of Red's books »
Book recommendations, book reviews, quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists